Saturday, June 12, 2010

Anzac treasures- and a tote for Mothers

First published April 26, 2010
With emotion I watched the Parade and ceremony this year - proud to see my  4 marching, and knowing that our Diggers wanted them there. A beautiful spot to commemorate Anzac Day- overlooking the Pacific.

The extra day helped me complete 5 bags this weekend. Here is a preview before I load them on the sites. Firstly, two gorgeous vintage fabric bags made into dainty and detailed shabby chics- pictured with our Magic. The tricolour is from Marchioness fabric - I would love to know more about it. The mint slice is acrylic floral with a recycled stripe lining.

Then two new princess bags -

both  are from contemporary fabrics with recycled buttons. The navy grograin ribbon handles really suit the gingham and the very last of my orange and white striped ribbon was made for the handles of Mademoiselle Butterfly. Both have sweet contrasting pockets (I have included more detailed images for their listings).

Lastly - my first Mother's Day custom made bag.

I was really pleased with the outcome of the lotus ruched tote. I love the peekaboo navy ticking lining - and as a first have included a bottle holder - so the water doesn't topple over in the bag. Tomorrow I will pop it in the mail - hoping the recipient enjoys looking at it as much as I!

No comments:

Post a Comment